Article 1: Preamble
- How their personal data is collected and processed. All data that can identify a user must be considered as personal data. This includes the first and last name, age, postal address, email address, location of the user or his IP address
- What are the rights of the users regarding this data
- Who is responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed
- To whom this data is transmitted
- Eventually, the policy of the site regarding "cookies" files. This confidentiality policy completes the legal notice and the General Conditions of Use.
Article 2: General principles of data collection and processing
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data of the users of the site respect the following principles:
- Legality, fairness and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his data is being collected, and for what purpose his data is being collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more of the purposes determined in these general conditions of use; - Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the purposes pursued by the site are collected;
- Data retention reduced in time: the data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. Where this information cannot be provided, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period;
- Integrity and confidentiality of collected and processed data: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if it complies with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing ;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing responds to a legal obligation;
- The processing is necessary to safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
- The processing can be explained by a necessity linked to the execution of a mission of public interest or the exercise of public authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
Article 3: Personal data collected and processed in the context of navigation on the site
A. Data collected and processed and method of collection
The personal data collected on the revealstudio.co website are the following:
- IP address and browser cookies.
- First name, last name, e-mail address, telephone number and company.
This data is collected when the user performs any of the following operations on the site:
- When the user goes to one of the pages of the site.
- When the user uses one of the contact forms.
The data controller will keep in its computer systems of the site and in reasonable security conditions all the data collected for a period of : 26 months. The collection and processing of the data are for the following purposes:
- Analysis of the site traffic.
- Allow the user to be recontacted.
B. Transmission of data to third parties
The data may be transmitted to the following third parties: Google, Webflow
C. Data hosting
The revealstudio.co website is hosted by : Webflow, whose headquarters is located at the following address
398 11th Street, 2nd Floor San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: +1 415-964-0555
The data collected and processed by the site are transferred to the following country (ies): France. This transfer of personal data outside the European Union is justified by the following reasons:
Location of the head offices of third parties.
Article 4: Data controller
A. The Data Processors
The person in charge of processing personal data is: Sébastien Plisson. He can be contacted in the following way:
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data.
B. Obligations of the data controller
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user's knowledge and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected. The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and data transfer through the site is secure. An SSL certificate ("Secure Socket Layer" Certificate) is intended to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site. In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs and steps for him. In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
Article 5: User's rights
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the following rights. In order for the data controller to comply with the user's request, the user is obliged to provide the data controller with the following information: name, surname and e-mail address. The data controller is obliged to respond to the user within 30 (thirty) days.
A. Presentation of the user's rights regarding data collection and processing
a. Right of access, rectification and deletion
The user may view, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him/her, by following the procedure set out below:
The user should send an e-mail to the person in charge of processing personal data, specifying the subject of the request and using the contact e-mail address provided above.
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure:
The user must make a request for the portability of his personal data to the data controller, by sending an e-mail to the address provided above.
c. Right to limit and object to the processing of data
The user has the right to request the limitation or to object to the processing of his/her data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can be shown that there are legitimate and compelling reasons, which can prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user. In order to request the limitation of the processing of his/her data or to formulate an opposition to the processing of his/her data, the user must follow the following procedure:
The user must make a request to limit the processing of his/her personal data to the data controller, by sending an e-mail to the address provided above.
d. Right not to be subjected to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him or her, or significantly affects him or her in a similar way.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he/she can organize what should be the fate of his/her collected and processed data if he/she dies, according to the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
f. Right to refer to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user's request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or if he/she believes that one of the rights listed above has been infringed, he/she is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or to any competent judge.
B. Personal data of minors
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of the European Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 years or older may consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under 15 years of age, the consent of a legal representative will be required in order for personal data to be collected and processed.
The editor of the site reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years old, or that he has obtained the agreement of a legal representative before browsing the site.
Article 6 : use of "Cookies" files
The site may use "cookie" techniques.
A "cookie" is a small file (less than 4 kb), stored by the site on the user's hard drive, containing information about the user's browsing habits. These files allow the site to process statistics and information on traffic, to facilitate navigation and to improve the service for the user's comfort. For the use of "cookies" files involving the storage and analysis of personal data, the user's consent is necessarily requested. This consent of the user is considered valid for a maximum period of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user's authorization to save "cookies" files on his or her hard drive.
a. Opposition of the user to the use of "cookies" files by the site
The user is informed that he/she can oppose the recording of these "cookies" by configuring his/her browser software. For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his navigation software to oppose the recording of "cookies" files:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
In the case where the user decides to deactivate the "cookies" files, he will be able to continue his navigation on the site. However, any dysfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the editor of the site.
b. Description of the "cookies" files used by the site